[Qgis-user] Help with Ordnance Survey SLD's for OS Mastermap

David James david at djames.org.uk
Mon Sep 1 13:45:36 PDT 2014

If Guiseppe is right that variable expansion in the SLD file is not
supported by QGIS, then the set of SLD files you pointed me at will have
the same problem as the OS MM SLD's (the topographicarea file references
osmmstyle_name instead of os_cat and contains a similar construct:
xlink:href="osmmsymbols/${osmmstyle_name}.svg"/>)

Perhaps I need to ask on the developers' list if this is likely to be
supported in the future.

I've not had a chance to try the QML files yet.

David

--
David James
david at djames.org.uk