[Qgis-user] QGIS_EPANET - Delimited Text Layers

Francesco Liva fr.liva at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 09:35:38 PDT 2014

Hi
I am using QGIS_EPANET plugin which is still experimental.
I have created two Delimited Text Layer for TIMES and REPORT, following an example I found on Internet, by two text files.
I have to create other Delimited Text  Layers to define the pattern of water consumption at the Junctions, I will have also to create a curve for the pumps (Head-Flow), a curve for the reservoir volume.
Does anybody has an example of such Delimited text layers?
Thank you

Best Regards
Francesco Liva

27, Triq Ix-Xatt, Kalkara, Malta