[Qgis-user] scale not working in Qgis

Amedeo Fadini fame at libero.it
Mon Sep 8 00:39:46 PDT 2014

Thank-you MIke
On Sun, Sep 7, 2014 at 11:46 PM, Mike Flannigan <mikeflan at att.net> wrote:

> That is a strange one for sure.  Can you pick the small
> black triangle to the right of the scale and select a
> drop-down scale, like 1:500,000?

Yes, and when selecting nothing happens, the map canvas remain unchanged
It seems that the measure tool works fine, on the other hand the
identify tool doesn't show the attributes.

Before installing Qgis 24 64bit qgis 1.8 32b was installed, I will try
to install the 2.4 on 32 bit but I'm not sure

amefad