[Qgis-user] R: Re: R: Re: How to import a Google map

labiancamarilena at libero.it labiancamarilena at libero.it
Wed Sep 10 12:02:27 PDT 2014

Hi, Ralf thanks a lot.
I tried to export the map with success.
I've just imported the kml file and converted in shp vectors.
Now I have the shapefile of points but I can not display the map of my region.
So I tried to load a shp of administrative boundaries ( in my possess,
clicking on enabling on the fly) but the points and the basic map shp just do
not meet.
I will try.
In any case, thanks for the useful suggestions.
Thanks to all.
Marilena

hl=en&ref_topic=3526007