[Qgis-user] Hackfest Essen. Place vacant in Linux hotel, sleep in tents

Diethard Jansen diethard.jansen at gmail.com
Wed Sep 10 23:31:28 PDT 2014

Hi there,

I have decided not to stay at the Linux hotel but to move to the campsite
http://www.ruhrcamping.de which is situated 600 m from the linux hotel. I
will sleep in a Bauwagen. All Bauwagens are occupied now. Line 25 on the
list of the linuxhotel is now vacant. Someone can take the vacant place in
the linuxhotel by filling in that line.

http://hub.qgis.org/wiki/quantum-gis/12_QGIS_Developer_Meeting_in_Essen_2014#Participation

I drive to Essen by car and can bring some camping gear if other people are
willing to sleep in a tent on the campside. I can bring one or two tents (4
person & 2 person tent). To sleep in a tent is not expensive (see website).
However, I will arrive on the 2nd of October and I expect some help putting
up the tents and breaking them down on sunday morning.

If you want to sleep in a tent please put it on the wiki page so I know if
I should bring a tent.

Regards,

Diethard