[Qgis-user] Sensor model

TAS-QI stephane.bonnot at thalesaleniaspace.com
Thu Sep 11 02:34:30 PDT 2014

Hi,
working with airborn acquiered images, the correct and accurate geolocation
is not that straightforward so I have a function taking into account the
plane sampled trajectory and attitude to compute for a given input image
pixel coordinates the accurate corresponding lon/lat.
Is there a (simple) way to plug this function in QGIS so mouse pointer fly
over image returns corrdinate from my function and not default?

Note: I guess that resampling the image would be more natural but I need
high accuracy on the radiometry so I prefer to keep it untouch.

Thanks a lot, hoping that my description was clear enough.

Stéphane.