[Qgis-user] Atlas generation - help please

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 08:36:49 PDT 2014

Hello Sergio,

If I understood you well, You have several layer\tables? One per specie?
Because that wasn't  the case study presented by John, where all species
were in one unique table\layer. If you have several layers, atlas won't be
able to iterate over them or turning them on and off for you without the
same amount of work that would involve making the species maps one by one.

Anyway, regarding the basemap, I'm not sure about what you are asking. but
you can create the grid yourself.

Alexandre Neto