[Qgis-user] Accuracy of image export dependent on CPU?

RKaplan RKaplan at ecslimited.com
Thu Sep 18 12:15:52 PDT 2014

Alex:

Thanks for the response.

In generating samples for you to test, I discovered where the problem
was.  Because plain old $5000 AutoCAD can't insert a geo aligned image
(only Map 3D can), I'd developed an application that would read the
world file and insert the image.  This is where the error turned out to
be.  My app wasn't able to adapt to differences in screen aspect ratio
between systems.  Since our users for this application were using $650
Bricscad - which can read a world file - we were able to get the same
results on all of our QGIS installations.

Sorry about that and thanks again.

Rick Kaplan
CAD Systems Administrator

ECS Corporate Services, LLC   14026 Thunderbolt Place, Suite 300,
Chantilly, VA  20151
T:  571-299-6000   D:  571-299-6006   C: 571-233-6128   F:  703-832-0265
www.ecslimited.com