[Qgis-user] A great example of QGIS symbology in action

Andre Joost andre+joost at nurfuerspam.de
Wed Sep 24 06:06:47 PDT 2014

Am 23.09.2014 18:24, schrieb G. Allegri:

> I think it's a great example of QGIS symbology professional use, and an
> educational resource.
> I've created a web page to explain how to download the project and set it
> up: http://www.giovanniallegri.it/qgis-tuscany-project/

This looks good, but I can't get the svg symbols displayed. I added the
path to them to the system tab, and I can manually select and assign
those svg symbols, but the symbols from the project file only come as
question marks.

What Operating System and QGIS Version are the project files created with?

Greetings,
André Joost