[Qgis-user] FW: Print a map with selected features?

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Wed Sep 24 07:21:15 PDT 2014

You can say the opposite:

People select some features. Then they move to printing without
remembering that they selected some features in some layers.

Don't you think that people are surprised that some features print in a
different color?

If you want this feature back you have to integrate this functionality
as an option - not as default.

Unfortunately it is too late now for the next edition (2.6), since we
are soon in feature freeze. After that I agree, such an option would be
useful.

Andreas