[Qgis-user] QGIS hackfest Linuxhotel News

Otto Dassau dassau at gbd-consult.de
Thu Sep 25 07:17:15 PDT 2014

Hi,

I have some not so good news for all who arrive on wednesday and before
thursday late afternoon. I was just informed by the linuxhotel, that
they will have another big event on thursday, 2nd october. They have given
priority to this event, because that's what they make money with (we only
pay a very reduced price).

For us it means, we only have one smaller room (maybe for 15 people)
available on thursday until maybe 7pm and all others have to split up to
several other rooms in the linuxhotel.

We will find a solution anyway, there is internet everywhere, but I wanted
to inform you, so you are not disappointed, if we are not able to work all
together in one room until thursday evening.

Whish you all a save journey to Essen!

Regards
Otto