[Qgis-user] Display issues after moving from qGIS 2.8 (Wien) to 2.10 (Pisa)

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Thu Aug 6 23:14:57 PDT 2015

Hi Laurence,

I am afraid with the information provided it is hard for anybody to help
you, as you do not give any information on the problematic layer, e.g.
vector or raster, data source, projection of layer and project etc.
What happens if you create a new project and load the layer into that
(do not use any style). Is it displayed?
I had the following problem in one of my projects when upgrading from
2.8 to 2.10: One layer was drawn on top of the rest (although it was way
down in the layer list and rendering was according to layer list). Maybe
it is that easy.

Bernhard