[Qgis-user] Where can I get a shapefile made from a table of co-ordinates to map a bird monitoring project ?

Stephen Routledge rout at netc.net.au
Tue Aug 11 00:09:18 PDT 2015

Dear Qgis list,

Where can I get a shapefile made from a table of co-ordinates to map a bird
monitoring project ?

I have a data base with 11 fields with 52 eastings and northings which I
would like to map.

Where can I get a shape file made to fit my QGIS 2.8 WIEN software OS X
10.8.5 operating system. (EPSG :4326, WGS 84)

Can anyone please help? I have been struggling with this for a week and my
brain has come to a brick wallŠ.

Any easy solution and a nudge in the right direction would be much
appreciated.

Yours sincerely

Stephen Routledge
Project Manager