[Qgis-user] Cumulative count cut on rasters

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 06:07:48 PDT 2015

Hi Radim, thx for explain.
Your explanation of extimated strategy could explain why the extimated
is more precise rather than the actual strategy.
I guess are the null values to produce a wrong "actual" results.

Can you say me in which file I can found the code for the extimate and
actual strategy
to verify my hypotesis.?

Thx.