[Qgis-user] QGis server project files stored in DB?

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Wed Aug 12 06:13:41 PDT 2015

I don't guess is more flexible.
Infact usually the teting environment is never exactly exals to the
publish environmnet.

A file allw to open and correct the paths from develop and publish environment.
Also the svg symbols could be not exactly with the same path from
develop and publish environment.

So having a same project in a db is more complex becasue need to have
two environment exactly the same.
And this is not possible.
.

I guess the db storing for project could be more flexible only if the
paths to the layers and relative paths of svg was not stored in the
project file but instead in other files.

My 2ct.

A.