[Qgis-user] Issues to building QGIS-2.10.1 on linux using Qt5.5

Spartucus niubob at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 12 18:43:06 PDT 2015

thanks for replying.

It is hard to use yum in NeoKylin, because its yum repo is incomplete, I
tried before.

And the Qt5 thing is necessary. Because I  use QGIS  for developing in a
large system, other parts of system are built of QT5, so it is nicer to
building QGIS using Qt5 rather than Qt4. And I tried Qt4 in NeoKylin before,
the QtWebkit part of Qt4 is missing no matter how hard I work on it. So Qt4
miss some modules in Linux and QGIS's building fails because of that.

And the link of log is  here <http://pastebin.com/fmSv5EJq>  .