[Qgis-user] Base directory for images for QGIS-server

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Fri Aug 14 05:14:56 PDT 2015

Hi Tom,

Do you mean images embedded in a print composer? If yes, just copy them
along with the project file. This should work. Place them relative to
the .qgs file (e.g. in the same folder as the .qgs or with an additional
folder hierarchy).

Just make sure that the relative paths are the same on the machine where
you author the project and on the server.

That works fine for me.

If you mean the SVG files for map symbols in the symbology - I just copy
those files to the default folder where the server is looking for the
SVG files anyway.

Andreas