[Qgis-user] Dimension feature using QGIS Wien

Enrique filonio at gmail.com
Tue Aug 18 03:20:35 PDT 2015

Same error.

I'm not a python expert  :-(  but I think there are extra brackets after
QgsMapLayerRegistry:

File ...plugins/dimensioning/tools/utils.py, line 35:
QgsMapLayerRegistry().instance().addMapLayer(vl, True)

Should be:
QgsMapLayerRegistry.instance().addMapLayer(vl, True)

I think there are some issues with the reference system of the dimension
lines, but I haven't investigated yet...

Enrique.