[Qgis-user] Problem: The comando "Spatial Join" is missing into "Graphict Modeler"

Corredera_Estudio de Ingeniería GEOCOBET CARTOGRAFÍA Y SIG corredera at geocobet.com
Sat Aug 22 13:46:26 PDT 2015

I saw that in the graphic process modeler QGIS Pisa and immediate Previous
versions have disappeared "join by location".
On the menu we do have this command (Table> Data Management Tools> Join
Attributes By Location), but does not feature in Process Modeler referral
nor in the processing toolbox. On the other hand, we find the command line
"Join by location" offered us one thing and "spatial join" offered by other
topological possibilities for joint detection. The serious problem is that,
as said earlier, in the process modeler does not appear, so we can not
introduce this basic algorithm in automatic processes. Do you know why this
happens or that I am missing something? A greeting

Un saludo

Francisco Corredera Quesada
GEOCOBET CARTOGRAFIA Y SIG
www.geocobet.com    corredera at geocobet.com   (+34) 928 80 87 42