[Qgis-user] relative path in QGis forms

didier peeters dpeeter1 at ulb.ac.be
Tue Aug 25 05:12:41 PDT 2015

Hello,

I was wondering about the possibility to store and use relative paths with the Photo widget in QGis forms; I have a project accessing Postgis layers (for edition), with "relative" set for saving paths in its general settings, I successfully use relative paths for svg symbols, but relative paths don’t work when I want to display a photo in a form or when I want to set the path to a photo by navigating to it.  Is this a bug ? A missing feature ? Am I missing something ?

I use QGis 2.10 (Pisa) on Mac OS X 10.10.5 .

Any help is welcome.

Didier