[Qgis-user] QGIS 2.10.1 adding PostGIS Views

Luca Lanteri mescal72 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 12:00:15 PDT 2015

Hi,

I noticed that this new behavior has been backported to 2.8.3.
I think this behavior should be considered a regression because now it's
very uncomfortable to load views, specially when I have to load many views.
I also noticed that lot of users are confused, because they thinks that
views doesn't work. I think the old behavior was better because it allowed
both to choose a custom gid and to load view faster.
Currently we decide to remain with 2.8.2.

What about reconsidering to return to the old behavior ?

Thanks
Luca