[Qgis-user] wrong scale printing with qgis web client

Tom Palan thomas at palan.at
Thu Dec 3 05:31:11 PST 2015

hi,

included you find my patch...It is very specific to my application (using EPSG:31225 austrian projection, and a reference point in the middle of Austria).
I works like this:

- I choose a point of reference (in EPSG:31255), and add the width and height of the needed print bounding-box as a second point.
- then I project both points into EPSG:3857 (using the proj4-library), and subtract these 2 points to get the widht and height of the resulting bounding-box.

I have to admin I do not know enough about projections to judge if this could be made simpler...I think this is just symptom-control, there must be a better solution to this.

Another downside: I have to use the debug-version of GeoExt and not the single file version.

Tom