[Qgis-user] how to get rid of points and only show labels?

Basques, Bob (CI-StPaul) bob.basques at ci.stpaul.mn.us
Tue Dec 8 09:24:00 PST 2015

Ok,  but now I’m at a loss as to why there is a SYMBOL on/off button in the first place.

shrinking the symbol to nothing also works.

bobb

On Dec 8, 2015, at 11:14 AM, McDonaldR <McDonaldR at angus.gov.uk<mailto:McDonaldR at angus.gov.uk>> wrote:

Hi Bob

Yeah, there is work being done on making the UI UX better at the moment so this might get in.

The label is part of the style hence the disappearance when the symbol is turned off.  Your best bet then is to set the label style and set the symbol style transparency to 100%.  Bit clunky but will give the look you are after.

Ross