[Qgis-user] Esri file geodatabase into spatiallite to be edited

Randal Hale rjhale at northrivergeographic.com
Wed Dec 9 10:52:19 PST 2015

You could open the File Based Geodatabase with the openfileGDB driver
and save one of the feature classes to a Spatialite database. You can
use the DB Manager to import the rest of the layers. It seems to work
pretty well.

If the FileBasedGeodatabase has relations/subtypes/domains etc those
won't be pulled over.

I wouldn't be surprised if there was a one line gdal command to move it
all at once.

Anyway, my .02 cents worth. Good Luck!

Randy