[Qgis-user] rotating labels from attribute, how to use 0-360 (in place of -180 - 180)

Jonathan jonathan-lists at lightpear.com
Wed Dec 9 12:28:29 PST 2015

Hi Bob,
   Using QGIS 2.8.3, and I'm guessing you're referring to symbol
rotation, the range is 0 to 360 degrees.

If you want to use an attribute, you can easily do on-the-fly
calculations by clicking on the little symbol to the right of "Angle"
box, and selecting "Edit". Use this expression builder to set the
expression you want to be used for calculating your symbols rotation.
See also: http://nathanw.net/2011/10/27/expression-based-labeling/

Cheers,
Jonathan