[Qgis-user] Selection issue for large set of features

Bernhard Ströbl bernhard.stroebl at jena.de
Wed Dec 9 23:30:06 PST 2015

Hi Yves,

why does the featureId not point to the PK? Can you guarantee that the
value is unique in the view? Maybe it is not?
Another thought: I normally use QgsVectorLayer.setSubsetString() to
reduce the amount of features being loaded into QGIS in the first place
(and by using the subsetString I let PG deal with it). Thus I can use
plain SQL and do not have to fuzz with QgsFeatureRequest.

hope this helps

Bernhard