[Qgis-user] I cannot see the last added wms layer

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 01:44:46 PST 2015

Hi,
I have this stange issue.

I have added just now a new layer to our wms server (a mapserver).

After this I try to see it in the qgis , but the "add layer " windows,
cannot show it.

It seem to show the old list without this ew layer.

I'm connect directly on internet avoiding our proxy but still my qgis
don't show the new wms layer.

So I ask to another user to try it to connect.
It report me that it can see in it qgis 2.12 the new added layer.

So the only explanation I can guess is the existence of a cache that
don't refresh.

There a soluton to invalid this kind of cache or force a refresh of it ?

Thx.

A.