[Qgis-user] 10th Jornadas de SIG Libre (Spanish FOSS4G) + 2nd International QGIS User and Developer Conference, May 2016

Lluís Vicens lluis at sigte.udg.es
Thu Dec 17 02:37:44 PST 2015

It is a huge pleasure for us, announcing the new dates for the upcoming
10th edition of the Spanish FOSS4G, the so called "Jornadas de SIG
Libre". [1]

The conference will take place in May 2016 (24th-29th), and coinciding
with our 10th edition, we wanted to prepare something special, something
different, and that is why in addition to the Spanish Foss4G, next May
we will jointly organize the 2nd International QGIS User and Developer
Conference, as well as a QGIS Hack Fest.

So, this coming May we have a whole week to be completely immersed into
Free and Open Source Geospatial Technologies here in Girona!

Please, stay tuned for what's coming... and save the dates! More details
very soon!

[1] http://www.sigte.udg.edu/jornadassiglibre/en/

--
*Lluís Vicens*
Servei de Sistemes d'Informació Geogràfica

http://www.sigte.udg.edu
Twitter http://twitter.com/SIGTE_UDG