[Qgis-user] Field Calculator

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 03:54:24 PST 2015

Hi,
It might just be hidden by the two other panels. At the middle right side
of the Expression tab, you should have a kind of anchor (with a vertical
dotted line on Windows ) you can use and pull to the left to resize
Functions list and let the help appear.
FYI, Field calculator dialog looks like this now (
https://docs.qgis.org/testing/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_vector/field_calculator.html#figure-attributes-3
)