[Qgis-user] Grass 7 vectors via browser?

Radim Blazek radim.blazek at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 10:09:04 PST 2015

On Mon, Dec 21, 2015 at 3:04 PM, knussear <knussear at mac.com> wrote:
> It says ": topology version 7"

Then you are running the plugin version 6, look into
Help > About > Providers > Available QGIS Data Provider Plugins
which version is listed. If it is available for your distribution,
install the plugin version 7.
You can also check in Log Messages Panel > Plugins if the plugin
version 7 is already installed but does not load, in that case
LD_LIBRARY_PATH or PATH does not contain path to the correct GRASS
version libraries.

Radim