[Qgis-user] get a smaller file for qgis2leaf

Guido Maregatti maregatti at sbcglobal.net
Fri Jan 2 08:41:15 PST 2015

I have recently discovered qgis2leaf a fantastic way to have interactive maps in my website directly from my qgis desktop. I think it works very well with small maps but I found that when I try to use medium size maps the website it has very hard time to show on screen all the info. It works, but to render the map it takes around 25, 30 seconds. I noticed for this map http://www.indianatrails.org/Suitable_Bikeway/index.html the file is 9.1mb !!
Quite big, I think, for a vector file.
There is a way that I didn't figure yet to shrink that file down?

Thanks