[Qgis-user] Getting OSM layers and shapefiles to line up correctly in pdf print

Bill Hudspeth wbhk at unm.edu
Fri Jan 9 13:06:29 PST 2015

Hello,

Can somewhat please point me to a discussion of this issue, which I'm
sure has been discussed before. I can't find a workaround that is
effective. I am adding an OSM layer in epsg 3857, setting the project
projection to 3857 with 'on the fly' transformation...while the layers
line up nicely in the main qgis map interface, they do not print
correctly when exported to pdf from a print composer. I have tried
re-projecting the vectors to 3857 as well, and no luck once I try to
print to pdf...any help greatly appreciated...

Thanks!