[Qgis-user] Coordinate Display

Willem Buitendyk willem at pcfish.ca
Fri Jan 9 15:07:46 PST 2015

Hi Nicolas,

Thanks for the response but I think I’m not explaining myself clearly.  I have a map that I want to keep in the BC Albers (meters) projection but I also want to have the coordinate display show in decimal degrees.  It seems with QGIS I currently cannot have it both ways.  In Arcmap or Manifold, I am able to keep the map projection and display mouse coordinates as latitude and longitude or decimal degrees regardless of projection.

Willem Buitendyk