[Qgis-user] HOWTO: Import postgis to spatialite incliding .qgs project file

maning sambale emmanuel.sambale at gmail.com
Wed Jan 21 18:47:58 PST 2015

Hi,

We have an internal postgis db for managing our data.  Now, we want to
share the data for offline use including the QGIS project file (.qgs)
to include custom symbologies, layer filters, map compositions, etc.

We can easily import the postgis layers into a single
spatialite/sqlite db, but how do I convert the project file to use the
spatialite db instead of the postgis datasource?

Thanks!

--
cheers,
maning