[Qgis-user] How to get a raster base layer file?

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Thu Jan 22 08:20:17 PST 2015

Hi,
Not sure why you would do that but the easiest way is to download the vector street map vector layer of your choice then to a "project/save as image".  The resulting image will be georeferenced.

If you want more control, read the Qgis command line startups in the manual.

http://docs.qgis.org/2.6/en/docs/user_manual/introduction/getting_started.html#command-line-options

Nicolas Cadieux M.Sc.
Les Entreprises Archéotec inc.
8548, rue Saint-Denis Montréal H2P 2H2
Téléphone: 514.381.5112  Fax: 514.381.4995