[Qgis-user] MacOS installation: GSL?

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Thu Jan 29 07:22:39 PST 2015

SQLite3 is NOT needed separately.  Are you sure you downloaded the most recent GDAL Complete and QGIS? There was a change in December in SQLite3 (part of GDAL Complete) that required a rebuild of QGIS.  So if you have an old copy of one and new other, they won't work together.  QGIS and GDAL versions did not change, just the builds, so it may be confusing.

GDAL Complete is a collection of frameworks, what's needed for GDAL to function.  The frameworks are listed in the readme: GDAL, PROJ, GEOS, SQLite3, UnixImageIO, plust the NumPy Python module.  Other than the major GDAL version, I only version the whole package by date in the readme, since any of the bits can change.  Get Info on the frameworks to see which of each version is installed.