[Qgis-user] QGIS Publications

Harish harry.om2000 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 2 22:03:19 PDT 2015

There should be a link of this page on QGIS website.
Regards
Harish

On Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 2:13 AM, Kari Salovaara <kari.salovaara at pp1.inet.fi>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> my humble opinion is that wiki is nice place for list of references and
> enough at the moment.
> It's easy to add a new reference, or publication.
> In some distant future when there will be hundreds of articles they should
> be moved to some db just enable search to find relevant.
> One interesting aspect could be to add location (where something has been
> done). Nice possibility for a map.
>
> Cheers,
> Kari
>

> On 07/02/2015 10:20 PM, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
>
>> On 02-07-15 20:54, Anita Graser wrote:
>>
>>  We have a - most likely - very incomplete list of publications at
>>> http://hub.qgis.org/projects/quantum-gis/wiki/Journals
>>>
>>> It would be great if you could add yours there.
>>>
>> Idea: Should we move this one to the website maybe?
>> Somewhere near the Case Studies:
>> http://qgis.org/en/site/about/index.html
>>
>> Or is the wiki preferable as people can add their publications theirself?
>>
>> Regards,
>>
>> Richard

> --
> Kari Salovaara
> Hanko, Finland
>
> "Volunteers do not necessarily have the time; they just have the heart."
>  ~ Elizabeth Andrew

*Harish Kumar Solanki,* *Assistant Professor*

*Center for Geo-informatic Applications in Rural Development
(C-GARD)National Institute of Rural Development & Panchayati Raj (NIRD&PR)*
Ministry of Rural Development, Government of India
Rajendranagar, Hyderabad-500030

*Geo_Coordinates (Office):* 17°18'45.0"N 78°24'10.0"E
*Email-* hksolanki at nird.gov.in, harish.nird at gmail.com
*Phone- *040-24008483, Fax- 040-24008447
*Mo.- *09214446732, 09414291732
*Websites-*  http://www.nird.org.in/
                  http://www.osgeo.org/
[image: OSGeo charter.png][image: OSGeo user.png]
*SAVE PAPER - PLEASE THINK BEFORE TAKING PRINT*
<http://www.nird.org.in>