[Qgis-user] Customize Toolbars plugin

Francisco José Raga López franka1986 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 5 09:52:08 PDT 2015

Hi all,
I'm doing some improvements in the 'Customize Toolbars' plugin but I've
come across with a problem that I don't know how to solve.
If, for example, the user has qgis in Spanish and creates personalized
toolbars, everything works fine. But if he changes the language in qgis to
English for example, the file that stores the configuration is still
written in Spanish and, therefore, as the tools are not translated, they
are not loaded.
Accessing all the translation files seems easy, but my problem is to
translate the value obtained from the configuration file because
translations work like this:
translate(const char * context, const char * sourceText, const char *
disambiguation = 0) const

And, obviously, each tool has its own context.
Is there any way to obtain all the translations?
Any suggestion is welcome!
Thanks in advance,

--

*Francisco José Raga López  *