[Qgis-user] aggregate map of maximum value

Olav Peeters opeeters at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 06:27:40 PDT 2015

Hi,
I would use the Raster calculator (Processing > GDAL/OGR) for this.
This uses gdal_calc.py. Google for more info about usage.
The maximum of two layer would be done like this:

maximum(A,B)

this should also work for multi-bands but I have never tried this..
Compared rasters need to have the same dimensions.

Cheers,
Olav