[Qgis-user] R algortihms do not work in Geoprocessing

Lene Fischer lfi at ign.ku.dk
Tue Jul 7 23:24:22 PDT 2015

Hi Luis,
You can only use ASCII characters a-z A-Z 0-9.
If you have a folder with other characters (as in your name) or space, the program get an error.

Regards

Lene Fischer
Associate Professor

Department of Geosciences and Natural Resource Management
University of Copenhagen

MOB +45 40115084
lfi at ign.ku.dk<mailto:lfi at ign.ku.dk>