[Qgis-user] Problem using gdal_grid interpolation

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Wed Jul 8 11:51:48 PDT 2015

Hi,
Are you using gdal-grid via the raster menu or the via the processing plugin.  Post the command you used here.
It is possible you have an extra space or character in the command.  Are you modifying the command or letting QGIS writing it for you?
You can also trouble shot by copying the command ( if you are using it via the raster menu) and copying it directly at the command prompt.  If you add "--debug on" you will get more info.
Nicolas Cadieux M.Sc.
Les Entreprises Archéotec inc.
8548, rue Saint-Denis Montréal H2P 2H2
Téléphone: 514.381.5112  Fax: 514.381.4995
www.archeotec.ca