[Qgis-user] Problem Classifying A Layer in a File Geodatabase

Bruce, Bob (CWS) Bob.Bruce at gov.mb.ca
Fri Jul 17 06:40:30 PDT 2015

I am using QGIS 2.10.0-Pisa QGIS code revision a486c7c<https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/commit/a486c7c> obtained from an OSGEO4W download a week ago on a Windows 7 system and when I try and classify a polygon feature class from a file geodatabase I do not get a classification based on actual field values. However when I query the layer in QGIS I see the actual field values. So there seems to be a problem with the layer classification in my file geodatabase. There are 143453 polygons in the layer, it has several coded domains, the field that I am

trying to classify is assigned to one of those domains.

I am able to successfully classify the layer in ArcMap.

Has anyone else has problems classifying a file geodatabase polygon vector layer in QGIS?

Thanks in advance for your help.

            Bob Bruce