[Qgis-user] (no subject)

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Mon Jul 20 07:35:49 PDT 2015

Hi everyone,
Many people here also speak french and other languages (and I have given him the same advice Pablo has but in french). The fact is that this is the very best list and the nature of the web is international.
Indicating to people that this is an English list (i have seen this comment a few times now) is inflammatory in many countries... It is the equivalent of saying "English only, others not wanted..." I very well know that this was not anybody's intention.  Just be careful:).
Nicolas Cadieux
On Jul 20, 2015 06:53, "Paolo Cavallini [via OSGeo.org]	" <ml-node+s1560n5216222h43 at n6.nabble.com> wrote:

	Il 19/07/2015 19:41, Abdoulaye Diallo ha scritto:
> Bonjour à tous. J’utilise QGIS 2.8.1  et 2.0. Sur mon appareil
> (Windows 8, 64 bits) et je rencontre quelques difficultés. En effet,
> je n'arrive pas à télécharger l'extension open map layer pour
> l'utilisation des fonds de cartes. Aussi, tout récemment, j'ai
> installé sur mon PC l'antivirus Kaspersky 2015. Depuis lors, quand je
> lance le logiciel, il commence à charger et se bloque au niveau de
> l'installation de l'interface graphique. J’ai essayé de travailler
> avec QGIS 2.6.1, mais c'est le même souci. Quelqu’un saurai-t-il ce
> qui se passe? Merci.
Bonjour Abdoulaye,
please note that this mailing list is in English. You might find others
in French if you prefer.
Most probably your antivirus is blocking some parts of QGIS. Try to
deactivate it.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini - www.faunalia.eu
QGIS & PostGIS courses: http://www.faunalia.eu/training.html _______________________________________________

		http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/no-subject-tp5216173p5216222.html

		To start a new topic under Quantum GIS - User, email ml-node+s1560n4125267h38@n6.nabble.com
		To unsubscribe from Quantum GIS - User, click here .
		NAML