[Qgis-user] problem scaling labels in Qgis 2.10

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Fri Jul 24 06:15:48 PDT 2015

On the other hand, while setting your labels sizes and positions you should
set the map canvas scale to the one that will be used in the Print
Composer. This, will ensure that you have an exact notion of the relative
size and position of all features and labels the way they will came out of
the composer's output.

Hope it helps.

Alexandre Neto