[Qgis-user] Qgis hstore question

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Sat Jul 25 17:26:29 PDT 2015

Sorry for the late reply.

It has been a while since I have used it. If I well remember, in QGIS you
would see hstore columns as text with the following format:
*Key *=> *Value* pairs separated by commas

For example:

'k => v'
'foo => bar, baz => whatever'

Editing the text, mantaining the format, will commit the changes to the
postgres database currectly.

Now, I dont' know if there is any king of size limits. If possible try
making it work with a hstore created by you first.

Best regards,
Alexandre Neto

PS: I have CCed this message to the users mailling list, maybe someone can
answer your question.