[Qgis-user] TIGER projection question

James Keener jim at jimkeener.com
Sun Jul 26 08:09:03 PDT 2015

This has been bothering me for days and I think I realize why: It's
valid on the outside of the rectangle and the marker in the middle isn't
to denote which part is valid, it's just the center of the map (I'd
never actually tried to move those maps until just now, and it moves
when you move the map).

Is that the correct interpretation?

Sorry for the double email.

Jim