[Qgis-user] Slow to open huge rasters

Andrea Peri aperi2007 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 30 07:01:23 PDT 2015

Hi Radim.
thx for hint.

You have right.
And the trouble i spartially resolved.

The lock initial of qgis was due to the
create raster icons.

Infact removing it.
The layer is added without any trouble to the canvas.

I say partally resolved because nw qgis is no more lockd when add the
raster t the canvas.
But is will start the think (without locking now) for show the raster.
And I guess it could take many times again.

Yes, the raster is on local harddisk.
I enable the debug.

A.