[Qgis-user] Layer question

Nicolas Cadieux nicolas.cadieux at archeotec.ca
Thu Jul 30 15:07:50 PDT 2015

Hi,
You can play with the layer blending.  You can use "multiply" , "add", "subtract"...  (something like that, I am not in front of a computer).  There are also the same blending options in the vector object styling so that you can select what happens when two objects intersect in the same layer.
Maybe that could help?
Nicolas Cadieux M.Sc.
Les Entreprises Archéotec inc.
8548, rue Saint-Denis Montréal H2P 2H2
Téléphone: 514.381.5112  Fax: 514.381.4995
www.archeotec.ca