[Qgis-user] print map disabled in qgis-web-client

flavio rigolon flavio.rigolon at gmail.com
Wed Mar 4 04:32:36 PST 2015

Hi all,
 last week I've updated my server (debian stable) running qgis from 2.6 to 2.8.
In the same machine qgis-server is running (and updated via apt-get).
Now, browsing various projects via wgis-web-client the print tool
remain disable (the tooltip on the print icon says: "Print disabled,
no layout is defined in the QGIS project"). So, checking the qgs I
confirm that all is fine (there are 2 layouts just like before qgis
update).
The strange behaviour is in the Project properties setting in qgis
desktop: in OWS server section the flag "Exclude composer" always
remain checked (setting to "0" the value of <composer visible> tag in
gqs file.
I unchecked it and save the project but everything remains as it was.
 Forcing the <composer visible> tag value to 1 (i.e. <Composer
title="a4" visible="1">) via text editor doesn't work....
I don't understand what is wrong
thanks in advance for any suggestions

ciao
flavio