[Qgis-user] Transferring QGIS work when you used a PostGIS database

Junior Delaz delazj at gmail.com
Fri Mar 6 02:46:32 PST 2015

Hi,
Tom, I haven't tried it but i saw these days a new QGIS plugin that aims to
do similar thing : convert any GIS format data in the project to shp (in a
single directory). It's name is QPackage [0]
There is also another plugin QConsolidate [1] that groups all the data into
an unique directory but I don't know how it deals with database files.

[0] https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/QPackage/
[1] https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/qconsolidate/

Hope it helps...